Off the big bloody head!
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak visits China, barely a week of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s visit.
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak’s week-long visit to China will start October 31. Will it mark a turning point for Malaysian foreign policy, similar to the one recently made by President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte?
View original post 2,949 more words
Drain the Global Swamp.
Off with his big bloody head !
Malaysia Programme uncovered
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 — Leaked minutes of meeting between the Open Societies Foundation (OSF) and local groups, exposed by DC Leaks, revealed an agenda to influence domestic politics.
Among the revelations were:
- Mobilising for the upcoming elections expected in 2018.
- The 2013 elections were seen to be of great importance and George Soros had expressed a personal interest in them. Lessons learned are to be applied in 2018.
- Greater mobilisation of the Muslim population as current involvement is not satisfactory.
- Greater mobilisation of minority groups, women, Orang Asli and rural youth.
- Engage with Election Commission, explore any possibility of policy reform, and identify clear policy targets.
- Begin the process of leveraging the programmes’ existing networks in the country from this year onwards.
- Develop a strong post-election mechanism to ensure documentation of any dispute can be quickly presented, unlike…
View original post 160 more words
Deposit the Clinton Crime Family and DRAIN THE SWAMP !