Off the big bloody head!
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak visits China, barely a week of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s visit.
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak’s week-long visit to China will start October 31. Will it mark a turning point for Malaysian foreign policy, similar to the one recently made by President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte?
View original post 2,949 more words
The globalization of media: a failing strike force
by Jon Rappoport
October 31, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)
I begin this piece with three quotes from my work-in-progress, The Underground:
“There is a media metaphysics. Its basic principle states that nothing exists until it becomes information. Now we have a new twist: information only becomes real when it reaches a mind already attuned to it. In other words, the tree falling in the forest makes a sound only if a user/consumer who wants a tree to fall receives video and audio of the event…”
“Information can be dressed up a thousand different ways. But it tends to have an ‘elastic’ quality. By that I mean you eventually get to see the person who dressed it up. That’s a problem for chronic liars who inhabit the press. They expose themselves, even…
View original post 1,539 more words
Drain the Global Swamp.
Off with his big bloody head !
Malaysia Programme uncovered
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 — Leaked minutes of meeting between the Open Societies Foundation (OSF) and local groups, exposed by DC Leaks, revealed an agenda to influence domestic politics.
Among the revelations were:
- Mobilising for the upcoming elections expected in 2018.
- The 2013 elections were seen to be of great importance and George Soros had expressed a personal interest in them. Lessons learned are to be applied in 2018.
- Greater mobilisation of the Muslim population as current involvement is not satisfactory.
- Greater mobilisation of minority groups, women, Orang Asli and rural youth.
- Engage with Election Commission, explore any possibility of policy reform, and identify clear policy targets.
- Begin the process of leveraging the programmes’ existing networks in the country from this year onwards.
- Develop a strong post-election mechanism to ensure documentation of any dispute can be quickly presented, unlike…
View original post 160 more words
Deposit the Clinton Crime Family and DRAIN THE SWAMP !